Column Arts Agency | Bookkeeping
Right, so you’re a self-employed artist with a drawer full of receipts, an outbox full of invoices and a nagging worry in your brain about your tax-return because you hate doing your accounting. Never fear! Column Arts Agency, London, have created a bookkeeping service just for you.
Here are some FAQs that should provide you with everything you need to know about this service;
Q, What perks does service include?
- Logging your monthly invoices and receipts
- Sending you online-based account up-dates (so you know how much you’re spending and how much you’re earning)
- Calculating your tax position
- Filing your tax return
- Advice and guidance when you need it.
- No more accountancy worries. Sounds good eh?!
Q, How much does this cost?
A, Well it depends on how much you’re making,
- 0 – £25,000 = £30 per month (plus an initial joining fee of £85)
- £25,000 – £35,000 = £50p/m (£150 joining fee)
- £35,000+ = negotiable
Q, How does the service work?
A, It’s pretty simple
- We send you a questionnaire which you fill in and send back to us
- We discuss what we can do for you: Based on the findings of the questionnaire we will have a chat with you to discuss how we can save you money
- Paperwork: Once you’ve given us the nod we will organise your accounts and get them up-to-date
- From then on we’ll update your books on a monthly basis and send you reports of how your business is is shaping up
- When the end of the tax year comes around we’ll get you to check over your accounts. When you’re completely satisfied we will file your accounts with HMRC
- As well as all of this, we’ll advise you on setting up high interest saving accounts and show you how much money you should be saving in accordance with your earnings. Basically this means that if you do get a tax bill you will already have the cash to pay for it – smiles all round
- We will also help you to price your art. We will suggest competitive mark-ups – so you can make a decent living
Q, How long does the contract last for?
A, One year. Then at the end of the year if you are happy with our service you can renew it.
Q, Can I opt out and will I have to pay a cancellation fee?
A, At any time you like. You will have to pay 20% of the remaining contract if you wish to cancel the service before the contract expires.
Sounds good doesn’t it. Get in touch.